It is our job to consult, not just aim to gather and follow your requirements. Salesforce customers often express concern about "not knowing what we don't know". Hence,
- we guide and advise
- we offer our consultative point of view
- we challenge status quo to deliver transformation
We don't hide behind an open-ended "time-and-materials" approach that exposes customers to risks of project cost overruns resulting in unforeseen expenses or forcing project scope reductions to fit the budget.
- Our fixed cost model for well-defined project deliverables reduces your risk
- We help you stay focused on a minimum viable solution
- When needed, WE take the risks so you don't have to
Salesforce's pace of innovation with 3 new releases annually and multiple acquisitions results in new technologies being added continuously. To take advantage of these enhancements, customers need an iterative methodology that ensures moving from Phase 1 to future phases, going successfully from Crawl to Walk to Run.
- We incorporate a 6-12 months nurturing program in our engagements for iterative training and adoption guidance to ensure success
- Our success KPIs measure completion of Phase 2 and beyond -- not just delivering Phase 1