Putting our heads together...
Having walked in your shoes, I identified some areas where our customers wanted better support from partners during my Salesforce tenure. This is reflected in "Our Approach" and briefly summarized below. However, two heads are better than one and your input, based on your experiences, would be a valuable contribution towards guiding us towards one unified goal: serving Salesforce customers better!
My customers frequently asked for:
- Prescriptive guidance from Salesforce experts as they "don't know what they don't know"
- An on-going, iterative approach to success over time instead of a "one-and-done" relationship
- Risk minimization for implementation costs instead of open-ended "time-and-material" based costs
What comes to your mind? Please share your thoughts below:
3 Ways to be a better salesforce partner?
- How can a partner engage with you and support you better?
- What can they do more or differently for your customers?
- What are your customers wanting more from partners?